Thursday, August 13, 2009

The dance

The kiddos
High five Jarrod!

All of the wedding party and then some!
The first dance as husband and wife
In the middle
Look into my eyes...

you will see....what you mean to me....
search your heart, search your soul....
And when you find me there, you'll search no more...Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for You know it's true, Everything I do-I do it for you! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Oh Yeah!


I loved her first, I held her first and a place in my heart will always be hers from the first breath she breathed when she first smiled at me, I knew the love of a father runs deep and I prayed that she find you some day but it's still hard to give her away...I loved her first.


Have I told you lately that I love you? Have I told you there’s no one else above you?
Fill my heart with gladness, Take away all my sadness, Ease my troubles that’s what you do...


The Mommy/Son dance......Tim McGraw of course!!!!

DOLLAR DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






The girls dancing...........
Matt and Jon are closer than we all thought...;)
Don and Donna Canada
The bouquet toss
And the winner is.....
Kristen Nicole Gray
Will she be next????

No comments:

Post a Comment