Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The ceremony...

Seeing my Dad for the first time before the wedding
My good friend Jasons baby Seth and I.

Happy to see Jason and Seth!

Jon, Sean East, Me, and my Mom
waiting to greet our guests

Glad it's over!!!

Me and my G-ma

Jon and his Dad

Jon and his Mama

Me and my G-pa

G-ma is excited it's over too...lol.

My Granny and I.

Me and Amanda

It's over!!!!!!!


Another one bites the dust (that's actually the song we played as we were walking out)

Giving Yolanda a rose

The kiss
The vows

The exchange of rings
The famous "huddle" Prayer
Huddle time

Here goes nothing...



My adorable Junior Bridesmaid Daisha
Jessica registering our wonderful guests
Ronnie and Jon anxiously waiting
Damion ushering my Mom in
Jon ushering his Mom in
Hiding in the nursery
I think she's telling him to run
What a handsome preacher we had!

Good lookin ushers Epie & Aaron

Shelly came in to take a peek

My gorgeous Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment